Augusta Technical College Alumni Recognition
Posted on Sep 20, 2021 at 10:00 AM
|Augusta Technical College Alumni Recognition|
|Den of Distinction Inductees|
As we draw closer to our 60th anniversary celebrations, it is our honor to reach out to you on behalf of the Augusta Technical College Anniversary Committee to announce the inaugural inductees to the Den of Distinction.
The Den of Distinction celebrates a select group of alumni within Cougar Nation who have fulfilled the promise of technical education. Each inductee has an innovative spirit and embodies Augusta Technical College's vision and values. The stories of these alumni are filled with diverse perspectives and experiences that are remarkable, triumphant, and trailblazing. You will be able to learn more about our 2021 inductees through features on our college website.
Earlier this year, the Anniversary Committee accepted nominations for inductees. We had many highly qualified applicants and after a rigorous review process, the college accepted 10 members to induct into the Den of Distinction.
This year’s inductees are:
- Sabrina Griffin, Vice President, Columbia County Chamber of Commerce
- Chris Dillard, CEO, Jefferson Electric
- Larry Jones, CEO, Universal Plumbing
- Commissioner Brandon Garrett, Business Development Officer, Azalea Outdoor and Commissioner for District 8
- Sean Mooney, CEO, Showpony
- Brian Graham, CEO, Augusta Sports Council
- March Crier, Director, Global Devices and Service Operations for Google
- Mark Fields, Laboratory Technician, Savannah River National Lab
- Anna Reeves, Owner, Paws and Claws Bakery
- Sherrie Rowe, Department Chair, Design and Media Production Technology at Augusta Technical College
We will be inducting our inaugural group of alumni on Friday, September 24, 2021. This semi-formal event promises to be a fun-filled evening honoring your professional and personal achievements.
This is an invitation-only event. If you have any questions about the Den of Distinction, please reach out to Dr. Ashley Strong-Green at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 706.771.4115.
We also encourage you to attend The Gathering @ Augusta Tech, a community-wide event that will be held on Saturday, September 25, 2021, from 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. on the Augusta Tech Main Campus.
The event is open to the public, and we encourage you to bring your family and friends! An RSVP is not required, but we'd love to know if you're coming! Click the button below for more information.
- Den of Distinction
- 60th Anniversary
- Augusta CEO
- Press Release